Sunday, March 20, 2011

Are We Having Fun Yet?

Hey everyone. I hope you had a great week and are doing things to get you started. I did lots of research this week trying to get my game on.

As you get started and are looking for information, two thoughts for you:
1. You can "google" for just about anything! If you have a question about any of this know that information is out there on the internet.
2. Check out your local library. I found lots of books to help me. If you
can't find books in the topic you want - ask for help. I found some
great books. I've been reading all week! Whew!

If you haven't done so yet, be sure to get registered with blogger.com, AdSense (Google), and Amazon affiliates program. Go to the sites, find the links and register.

You should be about ready to kick in gear! Go get 'em!!

Get an ad up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment